openQCM devices are open source devices so the ordered items are to be considered as BTO (Built To Order). We generally guarantee the delivery within 4 weeks from the completion of purchase process. As matter of fact, despite openQCM are Open Source devices, they are also truly scientific instruments. To this reason we accurately test every instrument before shipping.
Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship in business days. Monday - Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” email.
- The estimate above does not include manufacturing time - we need 2-3 weeks to make sure your custom order is everything you hoped it would be.
Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.
We rely on a global network of shipping partners (FedEx, DHL) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. Every order is being sent by a trackable service. For this reason, tracking is always available and the details will be included on your orders page as well as on the shipping email we send you.
Unless otherwise stated, your package is always ship from Italy.
Other Things to be Considered
- 1.1 The products ordered shall be delivered to the address indicated on the Order by the Client within 4 weeks from the completion of purchase process. In any case, for deliveries outside the territories of Italy, delivery expenses and lead times may be subject to change.
- 1.2 The product will be shipped via FedEx or DHL and we will provide you with a link to track your package online. If you prefer an insured shipping an additional cost will be applied, so please leave a comment in the form during order process or contact us before choosing this method.
- 1.3 With reference to requests for deliveries to countries that do not belong to the European Union, any customs duty for importation shall be payable by the consignee. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the country concerned beforehand to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports.
- 1.4 The lead times for delivery indicated by Novaetech are merely indicative and a delay to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
- 1.5 Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
- 1.6 At the time of delivery, the Client shall be required to check:that the number of packages delivered corresponds to the number shown on the delivery note.that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or wet or spoiled, including with reference to the materials used for sealing (adhesive tape or metallic strapping).Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any lack of correspondence in the number of packages or the details, must be notified immediately by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note for the product, which shall be returned to the carrier.Any problems with reference to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the methods set out in this document.